Skip to main content

Huge fashion haul!

Hello lovelies!
I went shopping twice in the Easter half term and I thought I'd do a haul for you! I love reading and watching hauls so I hope this one is alright for you.
I haven't been on a proper shopping spree in a while so I was excited to get stuck in, after watching a few hauls on Youtube (Tanya Burr's especially) I was inspired as to what kind of style I wanted.
First stop was H&M. I adore this shop, every time I go in I can find something that I love! The first thing that caught my eye was a gorgeous black hat. I'm going to Reading festival this summer and I wanted this style of hat or something similar to take with me. As soon as I tried it on I loved it and had to have it; if you follow me on any social media (links at the end of the post) then you have most probably seen the hat as I have spoke so much about it already but this is what it looks like:
I love it so much! It's so comfortable and goes with the majority of my wardrobe and at £12.99 I couldn't go wrong.

I really wanted some baggy shirts as I've seen a lot of people wearing them and styling them with belts and I love the look. I stumbled across these two beauties.


I love them because I can wear them with or without a belt and the styles of them are perfect! I love checked shirts and as soon as I saw these I had to have them, got to say one of my favourite buys of the day!














The last purchase from H&M was a gorgeous dress. I have crop top with the same pattern of the top part of this dress but I had to buy the dress as the bottom is amazing. It has fabric underneath a opaque chiffon black material that is floor length and I think this would be cute on a nice day out or a formal night out.





















Then it was onto Topshop. I blame Tanya Burr for everything that I bought in there because after watching her Topshop haul I really wanted to go in there and my bank balance is furious with me!
The first thing I laid eyes on were these skinny jeans with a daisy pattern;




















Then just round the corner was this gorgeous orange crop top. I wanted to try different things and I don't wear many jeans and orange isn't a colour I'd udually go for so I thought I'd try them to break out of the style rut I've been in lately. Best decision ever, I love and they are so comfortable!
Let me know what you think of them, did I take a good risk?

I also bought two more tops. The first was a crop top that I was unsure about on my first shopping trip but on the second I tried it on and loved it:
I think in the summer this would be nice to wear with shorts or a skirt for a girls day out or even at Reading festival.

I don't have many plain vest tops and it's frustrating if I want to wear patterened trousers or shorts as I had few tops that would go with them. This is why I made the purchase and I think it's cute.

I know I already have quite an extensive collection of dresses but I just couldn't resist with this one. It's smart casual which is perfect as you can wear it to any occasion;

That was the last from Topshop so moving onto New Look!
I was more dress shopping in here as well I'm afraid. I have an unhealthy obsession and someone needs to stop me! The first is a pretty floral dress that I ideal for summer, the sleeves rest of the side of the shoulder which I thought was cute and I didn't have another dress like it.
I also love that the dress is pleated at the bottom it makes it more loose and it's less constricting.















The next dress was what drew me into the shop in the first place. Me and my mum saw it in the window and I had to go in and try it on. It's a beautiful tight green dress that is perfect for nights out :

Next up Hollister; ever since watching a zoella video where she had bought aleather jacket from All Saints I've wanted one! The only problem was that the one from All Saints that I wanted was too expensive so when I walked into Hollister and saw this staring back at me I got so excited! It's nearly identical to the one I wanted and over £100 cheaper!
I'm so pleased I found this; it's a jacket that goes with anything and so I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it. I've fallen in love with it!

Finally we have flower crowns. These are something I wanted for Reading as well, I think they are so in at the moment and they can complete an outfit. I found one in Primark and then three others on a cute little market stall.
These are quite simple with different colours just to make sure I have one for every outfit!

That's all I bought on my shopping spree! If you'd like to know sizes, prices or anything else about any of the pieces mentioned just comment and I'll be happy to answer anything!
Before I leave you until next week I would like to say a big Happy 18th Birthday to my best friend Abbey, I don't know what I'd do without you! Love you loads!





That's it for this week,
LMR xx

Social media:
Twitter: @rendellx
Instagram: sarahrendell97

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Story - why the film shouldn't be banned

Blue Story was released on Friday, a movie about teenagers growing up in London and how they are sucked into gang culture. The film, which has been likened to the hit show Top Boy, has now been banned from all Vue cinema's in light of an incident at one of their venues in Birmingham - a decision that I think is ridiculous. Photo from Rapman's Instagram. While the safety of cinema goers is of course integral, the incident in question has not been directly linked to the film. In addition, many of the people involved are not even old enough to watch the rated 15 movie . Police have not mentioned the movie in any of their inquiries and have not recommended a ban - something the media has not shone as much of a light on. The reason this has got under my skin is that after I watched the movie on Sunday the message I took away from it is that the systematic culture of gangs is heartbreaking and unnecessary. At the heart of this film its creator Rapman is trying to say that, whil

Something a bit personal

Hello lovelies! Today I want to speak about something a bit personal to do with my family so if you aren't interested in that kind of stuff I'll give you warning now to leave! About 2 years ago I lost someone in my life who I looked up to and I was so close to. My brother walked out of my life to start a new one with his girlfriend and ever since I've been kind of lost. I didn't realise how much it had affected me until recently which is why I'm posting this. Mine and my brothers relationship was a close one; I'd tell him everything and visa versa. We of course had the odd spat but that's the same with every relationship, isn't it? I never really knew how much I needed him until he was gone, isn't that always the case? He just left and dropped me like he didn't care and I believe that he doesn't care about me or my family. He hasn't spoken to us in 2 and a bit years and to be quite honest I don't think he ever will. Now whenever som

30 things I want to do before I'm 30

Hi lovelies! I'm turning 18 soon and thought it would be a good idea to write this post and then come back to it when I turn 30 and see if I could tick all of the thing off of the list! Having a check list for me means that I'm more obligated to go ahead with my ideas rather than pushing them to the back of my mind and backing it of them. SO here we go! 30: Have a spontaneous holiday. Go to the airport and just get a plane. I think this would be so much fun! 29: Fall in love. I know very cheesy but if I haven't fallen in love by the time I'm 30 I may as well be Bridget Jones; become a spinster and be eaten by wild Alsatians. If you've seen the film you'd get that reference! 28: Be in a job I love! Listen up future me if you aren't in a job you love leave it now and get one you do! There's no point in working somewhere that doesn't motivate you to get up every morning. 27: Had the courage to start up Youtube again. I posted some videos last year